Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Introducing Author of O Lord, Meet Me in the Morning: Praying the 4th Watch Zari Banks

Describe yourself for our visitors:
Well, I'm a pretty simple woman. I read, write, play, eat and try to participate in as much foolishness as possible. ;0) Oh, and I love NFL football, and my dream is to take part in a loose ball dog pile.
 
How do you find time to connect with God?
God is my boss so I report to Him every day for work. If I don't connect with Him, I'm unemployed. I write books on praying to and communing with Him, and without Him I have no material, no revelation, no witty inventions and no power to get wealth.
 
Tell us about your current book?
My current book is titled O Lord, Meet Me in the Morning: Praying the 4th Watch and is a guide for those who want to go as deep into the presence of God as possible. Jesus often went away early - before day - to pray and meet with God, and He did so because that's a time (3 to 6 a.m.) God has allotted to make His presence easily accessible to us here on earth. But, as with anything new you're going to start it makes sense to have a guide to get you into the practice and to make sure you'll be successful, and that's what my book does. I spent 50 days getting up at, and sometimes not sleeping until after, 3 a.m. to pray and go to battle in the Spirit for the manifestation of a promise God made to me last year. Before I finished those 50 days of intense, focused prayer God gave me a vision in which He said, "It is finished."
 
What valuable lessons do you want readers to learn from your book?
This book is only for those who are serious about their relationship with God, about receiving every promise that He made to them, for those who need mountains moved and who want to operate in the supernatural power of God in their daily lives. God will give anyone everything they need and want if they're willing to get serious about who He is - The Creator of the Universe, The Most High God, The Everlasting Father, The God of Miracles. He is a rewarder of all who diligently seek Him, and if you want His rewards you've gotta go to Him to get them.
 
What’s next for you?
Well, the promise that I went to battle to have manifested is the return of my son, Zayne, to my custody after 21 months with his father. I had no success in the natural court system so I had to go to court in heaven, and I won. I'm going to pick up my son December 4, 2012, we're going to spend the month together, celebrating his 11th birthday, celebrating Christ's birth and praising Jehovah Nissi for giving us victory.
Beginning in January 2013, my son and I will be traveling the country and sharing our testimony and proclaiming the works of the Lord.
 
Where can visitors find you online?
Thank you for the honor of being hosted on your site, Triche. Thank you, readers, for honoring me with your time. Please visit me at the following
My hub: www.zwriteswords.comwww.zwriteswords.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/authorzaribanks
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pattiandzari
Twitter: www.twitter.com/mizbanks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment