Wednesday, November 21, 2012


 
Introducing Author BM Hardin:

How do you find time to connect with God?

Answer: Before all things, my family, friends, or my book, there is God. God is the center of my joy. And I keep him very close to my heart. I have an active prayer life, a close relationship with him. Throughtout my day I find time to talk to Him, asking him for direction. Being that I am a Ministers daughter, he is never forgotten. He never has to fight for time.

Who Are your favorite Authors? Favorite books?

Answer: Terry McMillian; A day late. A dollar short. This is my all time favorite author and favorite book. It was after reading this book that I knew I wanted to write. Her craft, skilled writing, inspired me to write as well. She is also the author of Waiting to Exhale.

Also Brenda Hampton who wrote the Naughty Series is a favorite of mine. I love her style and the way she brings her characters to life.

Where can visitors find me online:

Answer: Website http://bmhardinbooks.com

Goodreads

Twitter @BMHardin1

Whats next for you?

Im working on my third novel, but this one will by far be the most complicated. Im going after a different audience. Not on black woman, but this book I want to reach black, white, hispanic..all woman. So the style of this book is somewhat different.

Tell us about your current book

Answer: My Newest novel "Every Woman has a Price" is a story of Love verses Stability. So many woman choose stability, or comfort over true happiness. This book hits all angles of that dilemna. Youll see her endure the unthinkable just for a life of comfort. This book will make you cuss, fuss, as well as blush. Prepare to expect the unexpected.

Where did you get the idea for your book?

Answer: For Every Woman has a Price, the idea came from realizing that no matter who you are, where you come from, or what color you are, theres always certain things that most women endure just to live a life of stability, or just to be comfortable. Its sad but true that sometimes things are done completely out of character just because they are scared of being alone or because you dont want to go back to where you came from. Every woman has a Price.




1 comment: